Monday, March 24, 2014

100

So today is the official 100th post of All Sorts of Virgin! That's crazy! Last week I celebrated 10,000 views and this week it's 100 posts, that's pretty dang exciting! Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and sharing my random musings!

Today is Monday, I've never been one to be all "I hate Mondays", Usually they aren't too different from the rest of the week for me, but here I am with my first official "Case of the Mondays" it's Noon and this is how my day's gone so far:

Midnight: Get home from hanging out with friends and step on my favorite pair of glasses... yup, it started that quickly...

9am: wake up (an hour late) and realize it's a day where I have to go out and do shiz... so that sucked!

9:30 am: Pick up Diet Coke from gas station and spill it all over the floor 5-minutes later... 44oz of Delicious Dark Libations wasted to the floor of my car... at least it's Diet, so not sticky, right?!

Since then it's been pretty smooth sailing, but that's just because I'm at work, my personal Oasis... and maybe the fact that work is my Oasis is pretty sad and pathetic in and of itself... oh well, that's the way it works!


In less than an hour I will be forced to sit in my Statistics class and try and decipher what my Teacher is spattering on about, so that should be fun, and... wait for it... 6:00-9:30 tonight will be spent in my Astronomy class that is so completely useless I spend most of my time listening to my book on iPod... but if your interested, I Live-Tweet the ridiculous things  my teacher goes on about... it's actually pretty funny. Tune in if your interested, You'll learn how one can connect space and sex (trust me, it's possible!)

No comments:

Post a Comment