Monday, March 31, 2014

Ragamuffin...

Despite the addition of the word "Muffin" into this term, a ragamuffin is not something any sane person should aspire to be. Sure muffins can be delicious but add "raga" to it and BAM! You look disheveled and like you can't afford another pair of jeans dang it!

"Why is Sam talking about ragamuffins and jeans?" a sane person might be wondering at this point, well here it is, this morning I put on my ONLY pair of jeans sat on my bed and heard the sound that no woman ever likes to hear, the slight ripping sound that means your jeans have had it! Did I immediately change like any normal person might? NO, NO I DID NOT! I am currently wearing my jeans that ripped in my inner-left-thigh... That's how pathetic and Ragamuffinie I am... I'm currently wearing a pair of ripped jeans, set to expose me the moment I move in the wrong way. Don't worry, as soon as I get paid I'm planning on spending $81 on new jeans from Old Navy that I got marked down from $107 because I'm the BOMB! But the point is that this is probably why I'm not dating... because i do things like this. Boys probably prefer girls who have multiple pairs of jeans, infect, now that I'm thinking of it, every girl I know who has a BF has MULTIPLE pairs of jeans... OH MY GOSH! BREAKTHROUGH! I need to buy more jeans!!!!! As soon as I get my 5-new-pairs I'm planning on going on a jean spree! I'll have hundreds of pairs and what boy will be able to resist me then?! Oh, what's that? NONE! You got that right!

Perhaps I should consider a more expensive pair of jeans... But considering my height and other factors, Old Navy is my best bet... and whenever I think things like that I ask myself WWFAS? and the answer is almost always "mmmm betta not..."

In other related news:
Interesting fact... when you Google "ragamuffin" you get pictures of cats and goth-cartoons...so there's that...













No comments:

Post a Comment