Friday, March 14, 2014

#freestuff

I hope you weren't too misled by the title of this post... I sadly have nothing free to give you, although I truly wish I did. Free stuff is one of my favorite things in the world! I'm the type of person who has waaaaayyyy too much junk because I can't resist something that's free---pamphlets, products, hand-me-downs, etc... all stuff I almost CANNOT resist.

I wish I had one of those blogs that was SO CRAZY POPULAR that companies were lining up to give me free stuff to try out and advertise, however, I supposed I'd have to have a blog that talked more about stuff than about my love life, or lack there of... As it is, you mostly come here to laugh at the ridiculousness that is my life. People don't want to buy things I suggest, not if there's no guarantee they won't end up living my life (which as we all know is good only for a good laugh).

I'm currently in the market for new jeans... mine always fall apart super quickly, possibly because they are all from old navy (who ALWAYS have my size) and possibly because I have so few pairs and wear them so often... any who, the point is my cart is currently holds $114 worth of jeans I want to buy and I spend hours trolling the web for coupons to help the price go down... One time I got $75 worth of stuff for $10... true story! Not exactly free but dang good enough, if you ask me!

My main point in this post is to beg people to send me free stuff, I'll take whatever you have... used stuff, junk, etc, as long as it's free, I'm your gal! Just think about it! I will look into doing a give away of my own... I'll keep you guys updated, but I suppose if I'm expecting free stuff from the universe, perhaps I should give back!

Stay classy, New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment