Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Passion

For my government class we are supposed to write an op-Ed piece about something we're passionate about... I'm sure you're all aware of the weird things I'm passionate about... I spend a lot of time complaining to you, my peeps, about. But something legit... That people who want more than a laugh would read... I have very few things to say that can be placed in the category. 

Due to my need to pick a topic for this paper I will now make a list of things I am passionate about... 

     1.  How much Tumbler sucks
     2.  Naps 
     3.  Doritos 
     4.  Taco Bell
     5. Veronica and Logan vs. Veronica and Piz... Team Piz all the way!!
     6. Harry Potter and J.K's desire to change things up after the fact... Don't even get me started! J.K must stand for Just Kidding... 
     7. How disgusting hot tubs are... And really baths in general... 
     8. Driving
     9. How America is the best country in the WORLD!
    10. Diet Coke
    11. My hair and makeup... I Don't like getting makeovers...
    12. Television
    13. Team Peeta
    14. My politics (well that's boring!) 
    15. The evils of Alcohol... And me not being around to witness them...
    16. Movies
    17. The sexual promiscuity of Mrs. Packman...
    18. My music
    19. My beliefs (that's pretty all encompassing, though...)
    20. Lists
    21. Even/ whole numbers... Which means this list will have to get to 25
    22. Making people laugh... I actually agonize over this.
    23. My handwriting, I often have to tear out a page and rewrite it...
    24. Food
    25. Sports (when I commit... I COMMIT!!!)

Ok, I think I have some good topics... I'm leaning towards Taco Bell or Team Peeta... Thoughts? Leave them in the comment section below, please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment