Thursday, March 6, 2014

Miley Cyrus = everything that sucked about the 90's

There is a YouTube video called David Blane Street Magic, if you haven't watched it... repent and do so immediately! There is a line in that video in which the one man called David Blane a "Time Traveling Demon" it is my opinion that Miley Cyrus is a Time Traveling Demon... If you look closely enough I believe every single outfit she steps out in will take us straight back to all the worst parts of the 1990's...





  1. faux-pink-fur and platform shoes












2. Mesh Tops... taken to the extreme, also this one is more of a mix between 1990's and anything Madonna wore...


















           






            3. This one is more about the hair... and the bare midriff. 










 4. I mean... is it just me or is this a Clueless wardrobe reject?





                                  5. top, middle, shoes...







   6. This screams Space Jam to me... it's like she visited the set and took this jersey that was meant for a child and defiled all my childhood thoughts about Bugs Bunny and Michael Jordan...





                          7. Mesh top, goth look, spiky hair... WHY MILEY, WHY?!





8. AANNNNND it's back to the Midriff again!





                              9. Acid Wash high waisted jeans, blazer with shoulder pads






   10. Knee-high hooker boots and GIANT rapper-like crucifix necklace






             













                        11. Necklace, gloves, goth-country mix...










I think I've made my point and successfully blinded you all... But at least it's not there now and the CIA or NSA who ever monitors my blog for state secrets can look into this whole time traveling demon thing... it might come in handy, we could go back in time and stop somethings, like a giant recession, government bail outs, etc... Good luck Agents, let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment