Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Would it be so wrong if...


  1. I wrote a letter to the government for sending me tax refund money it doesn't have?
  2. I was like those chicks on Mean Girls "who eat nothing at all" and drink Diet Coke and have NOTHING else... it's not a fat thing, it's an "I love Diet Coke" thing... I'd have issue with sharing a can though...?
  3. I got a cat, even though I'm allergic? I just can't resist the Taylor Swift cat...
  4. I made out with a stranger?
  5. I do an interpretative dance to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus?
  6. I like Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus?
  7. I stole a pen from EVERY establishment I enter that keeps them in a thing by the check out... you know, the ones they intend for you to take but you kind of feel bad about doing so? I have like 500 as it is, but I can never get enough!
  8. I watch Pride and Prejudice (the 6-hour version) every time I clean out my closet?
  9. I watch the following music videos because it's how I want my life to be: 22, Birthday, Hit the Lights, Ready or Not.
  10. I love blonde jokes because it makes me feel like I'm in a special club... The Smart-ish Blondes Who Can Laugh At Blonde Jokes Club...?
  11.  I crave Taco Bell every night at 11:43pm? I don't even smoke pot...
  12. I want to control the music in the car and I want to be the only one who knows the words to the songs? (I think the answer to this one is yes)
  13. I love making lists? Ever since HS... me and my friend used to write notes to each other in note form...
  14. I take pride in my inappropriateness?
  15. I can eat a whole box of Mac and Cheese to myself?
  16. I hate talking on the phone? It's just weird! I love talking in person, I love texting, but talking on the phone is just weird!
  17. Miss Packman is a whore. (there is only one person in the world who gets this...)
  18. I only semi-hate country music?
  19. I'm just trying to get to 20?!
  20. I'm terrified to be 25?... Gee Obama, why couldn't you make it so I can be on my parent's insurance until I'm 30... I only have one year left now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment