Friday, May 23, 2014

17

17 has been a significant number to me since my Junior year in HS, my friend Madeline and I used to write notes to each other during class and #17 was always the same thing... "Miss Pack-man is a WHORE!" It was an inside joke about a girl we didn't like because she was a boyfriend stealer, that's not the point though... it progressed in my favoriteness in college when I discovered that in the movie Chicago there is a line in one of the songs about how in an acrobatic act the #17 was the SPREAD EAGLE!... so obviously I love it... Today the number 17 is going to be the number of classy as heck places to get knocked up...

You know... just in case...

  1. Back seat of any car
  2. Club
  3. Back of the Bus
  4. Hot Tub
  5. Truck Stop
  6. Locker Room at the Gym
  7. Walmart
  8. Rock Concert
  9. Porta-potty
  10. by-the-hour motel
  11. Park after midnight
  12. BYU-Idaho
  13. In a tent/Camping
  14. Movie theatre
  15. Break room at work
  16.  Dorm room
  17. Miss Pack-man is a WHORE! 
  18. (because 17 wasn't really a place, but it had to be said...) Anywhere you can hear "Baby got Back" in the background. 
Well there you have it, in no particular order, the 17 classiest places to get knocked up. Obviously I will now use this list to remind me where I should be knocking before I enter, I just hope this doesn't give you any ideas, this is mostly a warning to all the public, ALWAYS KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment