Monday, May 26, 2014

A new obsession

So my friend Megan inadvertantly got me hooked on beauty videos and one of the things these girls do, other than tell you how to put on make up and use cool hair products is a bag tour... basically they empty out their bags and tell you all the cool products that are in them, well I decided that I wanted to do one too, but since I type everything out rather than make videos (although everyone's been telling me I should start a Youtube channel... just the thought of that makes me giggle...) any way, here you go, you didn't ask for it, so here it is! MY BAG CONTAINS.... (drum roll please)

Ok well let's start off with my bag itself, I like to call it my bomber girl bag, because it's like a bomber jacket in material but it's for a girl... and it's a purse... I got it at a store here in Gillette called Back to the Rack, for $9... that might be a little out of your price range so if it is, I suggest digging around at your local DI!

In the front pocket of my bomber girl bag are my keys and a blue hair tie, because I always have to have a hair tie with me, otherwise I'll go insane...

Inside my bag, in the small pocket is some gum, Orbit Sweet Mint to be exact, I really like the light flavor of this gum, it keeps my breath for smelling gross! Also in this pocket is my Burts Bee's lip balm, it's got a nice minty flavor to it, and when my lips were super dry and gross this winter from not being kissed it really helped to keep them moist! I also have some hot pink (80's style) lipstick that came in my Birchbox, (ps if you want an invite to Birchbox let me know in the comments...I'm OBSESSED!), a pen, and chapstick that Delene had me keep in my bag and forgot to give back to her!

Further in my bad we find a Coach make-up bag, I love this bag, it was $30 and it makes me feel like a rich person whenever  I hold it! inside that bag is Eye drops that make your eyes burn, my DKNY roll-on perfume so I don't stink, lotion and hand sanitizer in coconut verbena lime sent, a tampon, my acne medicine and nail polish I forgot I had!

The next thing I pull out is my sunglasses case! My sunglasses are prescription and from Firmoo, which I LOVE!

My wallet, a Tyler Rodan yellow wallet my mom bought for me!

A pad Delene asked me to put in my bag and forgot to give back to her...

A water bottle, to keep me hydrated, because it's good for your skin and stuff...

My pen case! This case is HUGE! there is absolutely NO reason I need that many pens on my person at all times but I don't leave home with out it!

Lady Gaga headphones my boss gave me, a comb, my lotion which I would die with out, and a fruit roll up... and some trash I stuffed in earlier...

So there you have it! my bag tour! I know you're so glad you kept reading and if you want any of the products I've featured here today go to Walgreens because that's most likely where I got them!

No comments:

Post a Comment